Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: VOTT DECALS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ALTEC802's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,IM LOOKING TO GET 4 N.O.S VOICE OF THE THEATRE DECALS FOR MY 825 CABINETS.ANY HELP IN LOCATING SOME WILL BE APPRECIATED!. THANKYOU,SINCERELY,STEVEN.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ditto to A.b.G.

    I think anyone that has a few, wisely eBays 'em. I've considered posting a high-res scan somewhere, just to break the bank, but if you could download and print 'em, they'd soon be stuck on everything from car subs, to those (unnamed) plastic PC speakers.......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dgwojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The ones from Singapore are scans, like anything else in life, you get what you pay for!!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Steven,

    The seller, "arujio" on Ebay had some last I knew. He's in Grand Rapids. I purchased my cabinets from him. He doesn't have any auctions up right now, but it wouldn't hurt to email him. Be warned, though, they aren't cheap. I think he usually gets about $50 (or more) for 4 of them on Ebay. He's only one of two people that I've seen have them on Ebay. The other guy is in Singapore, and I don't know if that guy's decals are genuine Altec, or if they are copies.

    I'd like to hear an answer on your paint question, too.

    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA


    Originally posted by ALTEC802:
    HI,IM LOOKING TO GET 4 N.O.S VOICE OF THE THEATRE DECALS FOR MY 825 CABINETS.ANY HELP IN LOCATING SOME WILL BE APPRECIATED!. THANKYOU,SINCERELY,STEVEN.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.